Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Facebook for Android

One of first things I downloaded for my Droid X. It is also the app I use the most. Facebook for Android simply allows you to access your Facebook account with reduced functionality.

My actual Droid X homepage.


My Facebook app.

Let me quickly note that these are photos of my phone because as far as I know there are no apps for screenshots on the Droid X. I will not root my phone and using the Android SDK option is too cumbersome. 

This app is the one I use the most although I only using the News Feed link. I just like to see updates and quickly post a picture or joke. I have never used Groups, Places, Chat, or Events.

Here's why this is a 90% app...
Pros
  1. Easy to use
  2. Fast uploads and refresh
Cons
  1. Can't see full "Like" list on posts
  2. People link with "@Your_Name" does not work
  3. Pictures often get stuck
Rating:  9 out of 10 (90%)

Got it at: Android Market: Facebook for Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...