Tuesday, June 28, 2011

FireFox 5.0

FireFox 5.0

Recently I reviewed Firefox 4.01 which turned out to be a crash-crazy browser. I got the new version over a week ago and it has not crashed once while doing the same task as always.

Here it is while using Google's new search format.
Hundreds of tiny improvements have worked. But the best feature is the Do Not Track function. To quote Mozilla "...transmitting a Do Not Track HTTP header every time your data is requested from the Web." is how it works. I have been noticing that my Google ads are the same no matter what site I visit hopefully that will stop.

Here's why this is a 80% program...
Pros

  1. Easy to use
  2. It has stopped crashing
Cons
  1. Is hogging more memory
Rating: 8 out of 10 (80%)

Got it at: FireFox 5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...