Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Blogger Interface

I use draft blogger when at 2:20am eastern time I found this new interface.

New Draft Blogger front page. Each of your blogs has it's own square for new posts or to access the dashboard. The right hand column shows Blogger Buzz feed as well as blog you follow.

New dashboard for each individual blog It shows a list of things that can be changed like setting, posts, pages, etc. on the left. On the right it shows your blog stats like comments, mine has 20,743. It shows a list of


Post editing and viewing has also changed. I use to keep 300 post on view but now I am limited to 100. They also added stats for comments and page-views for each post.

Editing each post has changed to a center iframe box that you can scroll. The problem is that my Amazon and Zemanta boxes are know gone. They were useful tools.

Filtering is easier and quicker. I can easily find my most commented post which happens to be Canada Penny Find with 1,788 comments. (Not sure why this was not my best post and it was one the earliest.)

While I have not tested all of the features not much appears to have been changed except for the general appearance, facade anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...